I love it in the mornings and in the afternoon, I love it in the evening underneath the moon…. Can you tell I have kids?
In the morning and in the afternoons I drink my coffee straight up. But in the evenings? Underneath the moon? Yeah, that calls for a dessert coffee.
And when coffee meets dessert, something really special happens: Like this Spiced Caramel Coffee recipe.
Doesn’t it just make you feel all warm and cozy just looking at it? Curl up in front of the couch with a mug o’ this and your soul will be happy. Or better yet, skip making an elaborate dessert the next time you have dinner guests, and wow them instead with this delightful feel-good-from-the-inside-out dessert-in-a-cup. Plus, it feels so fancy when you drizzle that caramel on top!
It’s totally worth getting a whipped cream mustache for. Dontcha think? (Notice I didn’t include a selfie!)
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Sauce
- 2/3 cup Starbucks Holiday Blend brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup milk
- whipped cream
- Brew Starbucks Holiday Blend coffee according to instructions.
- Put cinnamon syrup and caramel sauce in a cup and stir to mix.
- Steam milk (use a steamer or warm to desired temperature in your microwave or on the stovetop).
- Add brewed coffee to the cup.
- Pour in steamed milk and stir well.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of the caramel sauce.
How do you do coffee? What’s your go-to blend? Your favorite mix-ins?