Hey ya’ll, welcome back to the party! How was your weekend? Did you get a chance to link up last week? In case you missed out, you can find all the details here. Last week I was so impressed by all of your yummy summer recipes and awesome inspiration for keeping the little one’s busy! My boys have been super curious about helping me in the kitchen recently so this week I’m hoping you’ll share your favorite kid friendly recipes that we can try! Let’s make it another great week!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Creamy Cucumber Salad | Ann’s Entitled Life
2. Grilled Peaches with Marscapone | The Domestic Life Stylist
3. No Churn Bubblegum Ice Cream | Cincy Shopper
4. Easy Apple Scented Candles with Sprinkles | A Cultivated Nest
5. Shark Candy Cups | Hooplapalooza
6. 10 Games to Teach Kids about Money | Crystal and Co.