This post was sponsored by Walmart®. As always, all opinions are my own.
Gluten Free and Dairy Free meets delicious in this make-ahead Berry Baked Oatmeal recipe. It’s the perfect breakfast recipe for any diet!
We have a lot of friends with special diets and dietary restrictions. Who doesn’t these days? And, instead of making several different recipes for every gathering, I like to have a few tried and true dishes that I know taste great and that can be whipped up and served to anyone. This Berry Baked Oatmeal recipe is just that… dairy free, gluten free and the best part? You can get all of the ingredients at Walmart!
Did you know they have a special section of the store dedicated to gluten free? This is where I picked up my Nature’s Path Organic Summer Berries Granola, the star of the dish.
This recipe is simple, and can surely be adapted for whatever you have on hand. Feel free to substitute the berries to anything you happen to enjoy: bananas, coconut, roasted pumpkin… just sayin’.
Let’s get to cooking!
First mix your dry ingredients (with exception of the brown sugar) in a large mixing bowl. In a medium bowl mix your wet ingredients.
Then, combine! P0ur into greased 8×8 baking dish and top with brown sugar.
Cook for 20-25 minutes at 350, then allow to cool before slicing!
Top with maple syrup or, if you aren’t dairy-free, a little cream. Mmmmmm….
- 2 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Granola
- 1 cup chopped berries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, granola, cinnamon, salt and berries. In a separate bowl, mix almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil with beater until blended.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined
- Pour into baking dish and top with brown sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then slice!