I participated in a Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for OshKosh B’Gosh. I received an OshKosh B’Gosh gift card to facilitate my post and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Get the kids ready for the fall weather with little people fashion and a fueling after-school-snack Granola Bar recipe!
Wow. The house is quiet. I don’t know if I should celebrate with a glass of wine, crawl back into bed, or dig into work. Maybe all three? Chardonnay + pajamas + laptop? Not a bad idea…
The kids are officially Back to School. Two of the three, at least. Got another year before I can send the little guy. But regardless, they are ALL looking good, thanks to OshKosh B’Gosh.
On a recent trip out to the Charlotte Premier Outlets (needed some new sunglasses for myself), I hit up OshKosh when I saw the jeans for $12! Can’t beat that! Love the wide range of sizes – and not just waist sizes, but slim to wide fitting legs, too. Find your nearest OshKosh B’Gosh store here.
For someone with three boys, it sure is nice to see such a large collection of non-pink clothing! I swear, OshKosh is one of the only stores that I feel has a boys’ department that measures up to the girls!
I had so much fun pulling clothes for my three kids and found something that matches the personality of each, I think! So, we had to do a little photoshoot…
James heard that sweatpants are in… I think he rocks the look perfectly, don’t you?
My skinny-legged 2nd graders always looks like he’s swimming in his jeans, so I really appreciated the slim fit of the OshKosh denim, and as always…. LOVE the adjustable waist!
I mean, this sweatshirt sums up this kid to a TEE!
My heart is bursting!
All dressed up for school, we went in to make a few snacks to pack in our backpacks. Here’s my favorite granola bar recipe to keep the kids fueled all day long!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pepitas
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Toss the oatmeal, nuts, pepitas and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the raisins and cranberries and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool before cutting into squares.
Need to spruce up your child’s back-to-school wardrobe for fall? Be sure to grab this coupon for 25% off your purchase of $30 or more through the end of the month!
Another reason to head to an OshKosh B’Gosh store near you? OshKosh B’gosh, in partnership with K.I.D.S./ Fashion Delivers, Inc., and DonorsChoose.org will give customers the opportunity to donate a new pair of jeans or make a cash donation to a student in need this school year. All denim donated from July 28 through September 16, 2015, will be delivered to local children in need through K.I.D.S./Fashion Delivers, while cash donations will be dispersed to local DonorsChoose.org! Gotta feel good about that. Fore more information about the OshKosh B’Gosh Jeanius Campaign, visit here.