Wanna know the secret ingredient for the Crispiest Baked Chicken Wings? We’ve got it, and just in time for football season!
The secret to the CRISPIEST baked chicken wings is in the corn starch
- 3 tablespoons Argo® Corn Starch
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 pounds chicken wings drumettes
- Optional: Ranch dressing, Buffalo wing sauce, Teriyaki sauce, carrots and celery
- Adjust oven racks so that one rack is in the top 1/3 of the oven and one is in the lower 1/3.
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Set an oven-safe wire rack on a large baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Coat the rack with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix cornstarch and kosher salt and spices. Pat the chicken drumettes dry with a paper towel. Add the chicken to bowl and toss to coat. Place the chicken in a single layer on the rack on the baking sheet.
- Bake on lower rack for 30 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425°F and move baking sheet to top rack. Bake for 15 minutes. Rotate the tray and continue to bake another 15 minutes. Flip each wing over and continue to cook for 15 more minutes.
- Once the wings are golden brown and crispy, remove the rack from oven and place on a platter
- Serve with dressings and/or carrots and celery, if desired.
Add our CRISPIEST Baked Chicken Wings to your Game Time Apps Pinterest Board!