“Mommy?” That’s something I hear a hundred times a day. And, however sweetly it comes out, it’s always followed by a need…”I want milk. I wanna play trains. Can we go to the bookstore? Can I watch Bob the Builder? I have poop in pants.” If you’re a parent, you understand. “Mommy,” is a precursor for tasks ranging from short-order cook to diaper changer. Yep, my son is taken care of. And, I’m glad to do it. Because he’s a great little boy, and I love him, and I’m his mom.
My only question is, who do I get to ask either sweetly, or belligerently if I so desire, when I need to be taken care of? Yeah, my husband may run out to the store to grab a chocolate pudding for me. Because I’m pregnant and he doesn’t want to hear about it for the next week if he doesn’t. And, he will rub my back on occasion (OK, almost nightly), too. I know I’m lucky. But he can’t do it all. No one can do it ALL.
Which is why you may be interested in this week’s Charlotte Mom Favorites giveaway. It’s a (one year!) subscription to the website www.momstakencareof.com. This is a site that helps a mom out. Weekly recipes? Check. Grocery List? Check. Activities for the kids? Check. Crafts? Check. Homemade gifts? You get the idea….
If you’d like have a few of your burdens “taken care of”, this is your giveaway. Simply make sure to follow the few simple steps and you may very well be on your way to a year of easy parenting.
- First and foremost, “like” Moms Taken Care Of on Facebook.
- Fill out the form below (your info will be kept confidential), but I need your contact info if you win.
- Become a public Google follower of the blog (click the “follow” with google friend connect button on the right-hand side of the screen
- Kindly vote for us on Top Mommy Blogs (not a requirement, but we sure would appreciate it!)
- Become a friend of Charlotte Mom Favorites on Facebook.
The winner will be selected by Random.org at 5pm on Friday, November 26th.
Good luck everyone!