This recipe for Star Wars Light Saber Kabobs and shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LeggoMyEggo #HearTheNews #CollectiveBias
May the force meet you at your kitchen table! Light Saber Kabobs stacked with Eggo pancakes, chicken nuggets, fruit, and maple syrup are the perfect meal solution for busy Star Wars lovin’ families!
With the cooler fall weather, my children have been playing indoors more often…. yay!!! (Insert a dash of sarcasm.) We’ve been doing lots of Star Wars play – crafts, light saber fights, and character dress-up. You can bet we’ll have a Star Wars themed cast of characters come Halloween this year, too. Such is the life of a boy mom.
It was only natural that when I came across the Kellogg’s Eggo Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes, that I got to thinking about how to make our next meal Star Wars-themed! With Eggo Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes, a galaxy far, far away is now at your kitchen table.
As much as my kids love Eggo waffles and pancakes, I thought it would be fun to surprise them with a Light Saber Kabobs. Stacked with Eggo pancakes, crispy chicken nuggets and fruit, these kabobs are perfect for any meal of the day!
Delicious News! Eggo waffles and pancakes now have no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources. Be sure to grab $.50 off your next Eggo purchase at Walmart!
Light Saber Kabobs
Cook pancakes according to package directions.
Skewer each pancake through the back, carefully, using two wooden skewers.
Next skewer two piece of hot and crispy chicken nuggets on to the skewers.
Complete with your child’s favorite red or blue fruit. Drizzle with maple syrup and get ready for smiles!
- Kellogg's Eggo Star Wars Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes, 20 ct
- 1 package frozen popcorn chicken, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pt. strawberries, rinsed and stemmed
- 2 cups black grapes, rinsed and stemmed
- Cook pancakes according to package directions. Skewer each pancake through the back, carefully, using two wooden skewers.
- Next skewer two piece of hot and crispy chicken nuggets on to the skewers.
- Complete with your child's favorite red or blue fruit.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and get ready for smiles!
Pick up all of the supplies for Star Wars Light Saber Kabobs at your local Walmart, and don’t miss other great meal inspiration here! If you loved this post, check out some other popular Kitchen Stories including Toddler Noodle Soup and Slow Cooker Beef Tacos for Dragons.