This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #HalloweenWithTyson #CollectiveBias
Looking for a ‘mummy’-approved Halloween treat? these Halloween chicken nugget sliders with monster eyes are the sandwich for the season! 👀
If you’ve been searching for a Halloween themed playdate snack or the perfect app for a family-friendly get-together this month, you’ll need to make these ‘monster’ Halloween Chicken Nugget Sliders – all of of the ingredients are available at Publix. Not only are they easy to make (phew!), but they offer a great alternative to the dessert trays at your gathering.
What’s the first thing to go down at a kids’ party? Tyson® Chicken Nuggets. I should know. I’ve been to a ‘few’ kids parties. With that in mind, we’re making the star of the party tray. They’re crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, made with 100% all-natural* ingredients. *Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
With a drizzle of barbecue sauce and a few kid-approved veggies, we’re sandwiching the Tyson Chicken Nuggets sandwiched between toasted slider rolls. Yum.
To ensure you have plenty of eyes on your little goblins at your Halloween party, top the sliders with pimiento-stuffed olives or cucumbers with black olive slices. You’ll have good behavior and good eaters!
Tips for Making Monster Halloween Chicken Nugget Sliders
Follow the directions on the back of the package for crispy perfection. I like to bake the Tyson® Chicken Nuggets on an oven-safe wire rack inserted in a baking pan. This makes for the crispiest nuggets!
Butter and toast the buns, y’all. You can taste the difference.
Get creative with the monster eye toppings. This is a great way to get kids to try new foods!
Shop for Monster Halloween Chicken Nugget Sliders
Be sure to pick up everything for your upcoming Halloween party at your local Publix, including Tyson® Chicken Nuggets and Tyson® Chicken Strips. The chicken strips would be great on a full-sized Monster Chicken Sandwich!
- 1 package Tyson® Chicken Nuggets
- 12 slider rolls
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- romaine lettuce, sliced
- Eye toppings: chopped cucumbers, sliced olives and red bell peppers
- Cook chicken according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter, and brush the insides of the top and bottom slider rolls with it.
- When the chicken is done cooking, turn on the broiler and toast the rolls until golden.
- Place a piece of lettuce, barbecue sauce and one chicken nugget on each slider then top with the second half of the bun.
- Using cucumber wedges and slices of olives, use a toothpick to secure each eye to the top of the roll. Use red bell slices for tongues, if desired.
Add these Halloween Chicken Nugget Sliders to your Halloween Pinterest Board!