For every day thus far in November, here are my 28 Days of Thankful. I’m thankful for:
1. Will. I’m thankful for my two-year-old that is fierce as heck but when he is hurt or sad, he needs his mommy. STAT.
2. Coffee. Ain’t no getting out of bed without my coffee in the morning.
3. Our house. I’m so freakin’ grateful for the great schools and additional space we have with our new home.
4. Treadmills. I’m generally an outside runner. But if it’s cold or rainy or windy or I just feel like watching Orange is the New Black while running, I freakin’ love a treadmill.
5. My hubs. He’s awesome. I should tell him that more often.
6. Gal pals. You know who you are. Hugs.
7. Picmonkey. Rocks my bloggy world.
8. Graham. His enthusiasm for his passion-of-the-day and his generosity to everyone around him melts. my. heart.
9. Cholula & Sriracha. For making food worth eating.
10. My new space heater. Makes me want to actually go to work in front of my computer ’cause it’s the warmest place in the house. Best purchase ever.
11. Teachers. Their patience makes them saint-worthy.
12. My fam. Because there are only three other people besides me in this world that know what “Hep da gor” means.
13. Popcorn. Could eat it every day for a meal. I heart popcorn. With hot sauce. See #9.
14. Dry shampoo. Because sometimes there just isn’t time to shower.
15. Cards Against Humanity. I’ve never laughed so hard.
16. Beer’garitas. For making #15 more fun.
17. Leggings. I get to feel like I’m wearing a complete outfit (with some style) even though I’m sporting an elastic waistband.
18. Molly Mae. For her unconditional doggy love. And gray beard. She’s the only gal I know that can rock a beard.
19. #Hashtags. Don’t they just make social media so much more fun?
20. My readers. You are my everything!
21. Greek Yogurt – Every morning. With jam, berries and cereal.
22. Apple TV. Life changing.
23. Moms Morning Out at the Y. Why did it take me five years to take advantage of this program? Why?
24. Wet Ones. Seriously, I’m always within arm’s reach of a canister of Wet Ones.
25. Charlotte Aquatics. They’ve taught my two babies to swim and I will forever be grateful.
26. Easy Mac and Frozen Pizzas. For busy days and nights. For babysitters. For me – when I just cannot make dinner, darnit.
27. Diapers. Imagine life without them.
28. The feast that awaits. I cannot wait to dig into some scalloped potatoes. My favorite dish of ALL TIME!
Take some time today to give thanks for all of the pleasures in your life.
Happy Thanksgiving, Y’all!
P.S. For last year’s Thankful list, visit: https://forksandfolly.com/2012/11/2012-thankful-22/. Last year I should’ve been thankful there were only 22 days! And apparently, I really love me some diapers. Hopefully next year I can be thankful for a potty trained Will!
P.P.S. That’s my sister in the bottom middle picture, but for a moment when proofreading this post, I thought it was me. Guess we really do look alike!