1. Shaving my right arm pit.
2. Bathing/showering in general.
3. Buckling kids in car seats.
4. Finding a pair of pants and shorts that I can snap/button/zip with one hand.
5. Tying shoelaces. Basically impossible
6. Putting my hair in a clip or ponytail.
7. Squeezing anything out of a bottle.
8. Cutting anything with a knife.
9. Opening and closing baby gates.
What would have sucked more:
1. Breaking my right hand.
2. Having an arm cast in the winter.
3. Having a cast in the dead of summer.
And, the silver lining:
1. I can’t change diapers.
2. I can’t bathe the kids.
3. Folding laundry is virtually impossible.
4. I hired someone to clean the house.