This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PreparedWithCVS#CollectiveBias
Create this ultimate Get Better Gift Basket for a loved one this winter season. Get the complete list of supplies for your wellness basket here!
Being sick is the worst. And we all know that with the kids back in school and the temperature dropping that our time to wake up and realize it’s our turn is a comin’. I don’t know about you, but when I’m down and out, I want to curl up in my bed with everything I need within reach. I want to be alone. But, I also want to know that I’m loved.
I created this gift basket with those sentiments in mind. It’s the ultimate feel-better kit. It has products to soothe and disinfect. It has products to fuel and relax. It has everything that you’ll need for your not so fabulous under the weather day.
Want to know how to put together the perfect Get Better Gift Basket for a friend that’s down and out? Here’s my ultimate list:
1. Kleenex – I keep Kleenex around my house no matter the season (three kids), but when I (or one of my kids) happen to be sick? Tissues are everywhere. Plus, I’m loving the new style of the Kleenex boxes, so I they were a must for this basket!
2. Lysol Wipes – When you have a large family and you aren’t feeling well? Time to go into preventative mode. Everything has to be wiped down, frequently! Lysol kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces.
3. Premium Saltine Crackers – I don’t feel like eating much when I’m not feeling well. Especially when it’s the stomach flu (God forbid). Premium Saltine Crackers are perfect for sensitive tummies and are good to have bed-side when you’re not up to eating a meal.
4. Crossword or Sudoku Puzzles – You can only watch so much TV.
5. Smartwater – hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. I also love the cap to the Smartwater bottles. Easy to seal when you aren’t up for doing much of anything. Even the basics.
6. HALLS – These are my go-to cough drops. I love the flavor and the soothing menthol inside the drop.
7. Snack Bars – A perfect bedside treat!
8. Hand Sanitizer – If you’re a mom and you aren’t feeling well, that doesn’t mean your kids are going to stay away. Keeping hand sanitizer at the ready will help limit the germs transferred to kids.
9. Nutritional Shakes – I’m terrible about eating well or healthily when I’m not feeling well, so I thought including a nutritional shake in the basket would be prudent.
10. Soup – Who doensn’t LOVE Ramen? Especially when they’re not feeling well!
11. Don’t forget the card! I loved this cute nod to my favorite nanny (besides Lu), Mary Poppins. 🙂
Here’s hoping you and your loved ones feel awesome all winter long, but just in case….
What would you include in the Ulimate Get Better Gift Basket?
Jenna Wood says
I’d include a blanket and a compress, because you never know when those aches and pains will set in over the Winter. #client