This Bucket List Travel post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and The J.M. Smucker Company, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #1850Coffee #1850CoffeeatTarget http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
From day trips to bucket list travel planning, get the tips and inspiration for your next big adventure fueled by 1850 Brand Coffee.
Every relationship has its struggles, and although Jon and I are nearly perfect (insert sarcasm), we’ve hit our stride once we realized what our shard love language is… travel. Oh, and coffee… 🙂
We talked about it just the other day while lounging at the beach with a cup of coffee. We don’t mind driving a really old cars. No need for extravagant gifts. But travel? It’s top on our list. It’s where my husband and I reconnect. It’s how the children make lasting memories. And it’s where we get to relax without the laundry and the cooking and the homework and the computers.
Admittedly, our family travels more than most. Jon and I try and take a few “adult” trips each year and then incorporate a few family vacations into the schedule as well. For a family of five, that means we hit the road often. And all of it takes planning.
Which, if you ask me, is one of the most fun parts. Jon and I have a daily date with each other over a cup of coffee. It’s when we daydream of destinations, research hotels and restaurants, and map out our adventures. The occasion deserves an inspiration cup of coffee, and we’ve found that in 1850 Brand Coffee – a new premium coffee from the makers of Folgers.
This unique blend of ground coffee delivers a bold, yet smooth taste with evenly roasted beans for consistent coffee flavor with less bitterness. Offering coffee shop strength, but not exclusively dark roasted, 1850 brand coffee comes in 16ct. K-cup or 12oz. Ground in the following blends: Lantern Glow, Pioneer Blend, Trailblazer, and Black Gold.
Adventure Awaits: Top Planning Tips for your Bucket List Travel
- Subscribe to a few travel magazines. This is where I find a lot of the inspiration for our trips, some of which never would have occurred to us without stumbling on it via an article. (In fact it’s how we picked the Guadalupe Wine Valley as our next destination!)
- As for Facebook recommendations. Have friends with more free time to travel than you do? Get the scoop from them on where there must visit spots are.
- Research Trip Advisor for hotel and restaurant recommendations. You may only get there once! Make sure you make the most of it.
- Keep travel dates flexible. Flights (and hotel availability) can vary greatly even by just a few days. Try playing around with the dates of your trip to get the best deal.
- Travel with friends. Have a couple that you get along well with? Booking a trip with friends is not only more fun, but can help keep costs down if you can share hotel/home rental rates.
- Download a few Podcasts about your destination to listen to while traveling to your vacation. It’ll definitely set the mood.
- Compromise. My husband loves to ride bikes. I like to eat. We usually do both on our vacations.
Be sure to grab 1850 Brand Coffee at Target from 5/20 – 6/30 and take 20% off any 1850 Brand Coffee Product with the Target Cartwheel Coupon (while supplies last).
Back in 1850, J.A. Folger started something new and innovative to help the prospectors as they sought their fortunes. Today, there’s still no better way to get after it than with a bold-yet-smooth cup of coffee. 1850 Brand Coffee is the official coffee of bold people fueling original ideas, new commitments, and brave endeavors – where will it take you?
This was so incredibly helpful! I’m new to travel. My heart is calling me to go to different places but I’ve never gone anywhere my life and all of the process is super overwhelming. But you give me some good tools to check out, Katie 🙂 so thank you.